Who We Are
HistoryMi gran Esperanza AC born in 1994 when a group of volunteers went to support child and their families to the old Civil Hospital in Guadalajara, they realice the particular necessity that shows the children with cancer count with an institution that can provide the peace of mind of get economical support, considering the cost of the oncologic medication. They form a little group that propose not just to support as well economicly this children.
Who We Help?We support children and Young people sick of cancer 0 to 21 years old that has limited resources and they are attended in the Civil Hospitals of Guadalajara.
Our MissionContribute to the phisical, emotional, and spiritual health recoverness to our children and their families, through love and necessary resourses that give them hope and a better quality of life.
Our VisionIncrease the rate of survival childhood cancer.
Love Transparency Respect Culture of excelency
Intervention model is structure in four areas of attention, which one is designe to give an answer in an integral way to the children that are a part of Mi Gran Esperanza there´s not one more important of other, all are important. Each child that enter to Mi Gran Esperanza have secure each one of the elements of the model, which consists in the next areas:
- Medical studies
- Radiotherapy with throttle at the line
- Prosthesis and implants
- Transport of hope
- Foreign transport ( patient and a accompanging)
- Funeral expenses
- Baptism, confirmation, first communion, marriage.
Ddmission / egress profile
- Children and Young people 0 to 21 years old with a diagnostic of cancer or their derivatives. From the Civil Hospitals of Guadalajara, and when the familie have low resources.
- Treatment finished
- Discharge of the hospital
- Relapse of the patient.
- Center of atention to patients and families.
- Conducting campaigns, bazaars, workshops, bridge house and some events of the institution.
Calle Juan Alvarez No. 237 Colonia Barranquitas
Guadalajara, Jalisco Downtown.
Mi Esperanza Hospital
At present on its fase 1:
- External consultation:
- General Adult Medicine
- Clinical Analisys laboratory
- Cataract surgery, pterygium, chalazion